How to make Chinese input
1. Go to www.njstar.com, download the program "NJstar communicator"
to your computer.
2. Install that program in your computer.
3. Open this NJstar communicator and set the Chinese input to "Simplified
Chinese" before you open your internet.
4. Open your internet and start to register your Chinese first and
last name. You just type your name in "Han Yu Ping Ying" , you will get
a list of Chinese characters. You pick up the correct one. A Chinese charactor
will show in the registration box.
5. You need to close your NJstar program before you want your input
back to English.
6. It is easy and convenience.